Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

2 hours ago, drewheck said:

anybidy know what this is aboutScreenshot_20190410-221007_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

One of the emojis is of someone CRYING. In the photo, the fellas are at a GAME. The other emoji suggests something secretive. ... Some of the guys got together and watched "The Crying Game," didn't want anybody to know about it and Justin is ratting them out. ... Seems fairly obvious to me. 

heres this nugget nowScreenshot_20190411-001542_Twitter.thumb.jpeg.c1b7c82a0e5bcbfc2df80fab34df82c2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

That's the second time I've seen that story, verbatim, but on a different screenshot. It's some b.s. someone's spreading out there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

58 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m about to have a “honey we need to talk” sit down with my wife, myself. 

Waiting for the "it's not you, it's me, it will never happen again" moment myself. So weird a good looking IU basketball player and future millionaire has so many "scoring options" 

The only thing that lends any credence to this rumor is the reports during the season of a fight in the lockerroom.  That and the fact that the team didn't seem the same during that long stretch.  Whatever the truth is, we're unlikely to ever get an "official" account of what did (or didn't) happen.

37 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

The only thing that lends any credence to this rumor is the reports during the season of a fight in the lockerroom.  That and the fact that the team didn't seem the same during that long stretch.  Whatever the truth is, we're unlikely to ever get an "official" account of what did (or didn't) happen.

I'm with ya. Something had to have happened to make the season go completely off the rails. Whether that was serial girlfriend stealer Romeo, Justin's dad's, big daddy cornbread, or something else, who knows. I'd love to find out though. 

It would appear Romeo was hooking up with everyones's gf based on the rumors that have been thrown around. Heck, CAM, Fred, Season Ticket Holders, every IU Fan across the country.. all may want to ask their wives/gf's some serious questions...

I find it hard to believe that the team came together and said, "We've let Romeo score 20 pts a game all year, but not for the sacred NIT!". 

But....other than that, seems legit.