Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

1 minute ago, RatpigHoosier said:

I thought Spring was a time of renewed hope, a glorious rebirth after months of doldrums. Guess I was wrong. It’s gotta take a lot of effort to find the negative in everything. Now where did I put that Prozac?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

...Effort and time. Time that could be used to do something constructive.

2 minutes ago, RatpigHoosier said:

I thought Spring was a time of renewed hope, a glorious rebirth after months of doldrums. Guess I was wrong. It’s gotta take a lot of effort to find the negative in everything. Now where did I put that Prozac?

Not for trolls... no effort at all. Trolls gonna troll cause that's all they know how to do. It's cold and dark under the troll bridge, regardless of the season.

Since the postseason player/coach chats have been wrapped up, we haven't heard a thing about the possibility of more transfers. I was under the impression that we might hear something last weekend, but nothing ... There have been dozens of players around the country announce they have entered the transfer portal. On our end, it's been Jake and Clifton. Is that it? Or is more to come? ... Just curious ... 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Since the postseason player/coach chats have been wrapped up, we haven't heard a thing about the possibility of more transfers. I was under the impression that we might hear something last weekend, but nothing ... There have been dozens of players around the country announce they have entered the transfer portal. On our end, it's been Jake and Clifton. Is that it? Or is more to come? ... Just curious ... 

If anything happens I'm guessing it will be after this weekend. 

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

The top grad transfers want to go to a program where they think they can win. IU is not considered a program that can win right now. Don’t expect to land a high quality grad transfer.

Yeah, I don't think that's really true. It's about fit, playing time, etc. Ryan Taylor picked Northwestern last year. Mooney and Tariq Owens picked Texas Tech. I realize Tech was coming off an Elite 8, but they had lost a ton and were projected 7th or worse in the Big 12. 

1 hour ago, RatpigHoosier said:

Puff puff give. My turn! 

13 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I was a student during the 2002 run. It was spring break in PCB during the first weekend of the tourney, then the sweet 16/elite 8 the next weekend, then final four weekend (was lucky enough to get my name drawn in the lottery for 2 tickets so my roommate and I drove down to ATL), then little 5 week/weekend after that. It was an amazing/thrilling/exhausting roller coaster month that I'll never forget. No clue what my grades ended up being that semester....

That's what college is all about! As long as you eventually got that degree!