Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

My goodness after reading all of the posts from last night, it must have been a wet Wednesday with some mid-week drinking. Jake was a reach, to begin with, and if he couldn't get any time on the floor during a losing streak then it was best that he moves on. Race was in concussion protocol for over a month and came back to pass him on the depth chart immediately. You need 3 maybe 4 good big men to compete in the Big Ten. We have Davis, Brunk :-), TJD and Thompson. Everyone calm down. Meetings will be over by the end of the day so this might be the last one besides Romeo. 

I could be mistaken but I thought you had said that Archie and the staff when recruiting Forrester thought he would be all-bigten in his career at IU? Am I thinking of someone else?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

A new article?  Could you share the link?

Interview with Rabjohns on Peegs. Basically knows the IU culture. 3.9 GPA from Butler. Ole Miss seems to be the only other school recruiting him. I'd be shocked if he isn't a Hoosier. This team just needs guys that want to play for IU no matter their role. 

6 hours ago, Ryno6284 said:

Green won't transfer and sit out a year! 

Smith will never be the player that some on here thinks he can be. He doesn't have the mindset.  He is afraid to attack the rim!

Oh, I think he attacks the rim....just don’t think he finishes.

10 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Chris Clarke will be a grad transfer from VaTech. He was suspended this year.

Marijuana suspension I believe. He’s a good player. Probably not worth the risk but he’s borderline starter material for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'm pretty sure he was a Crean target as well. 

15 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Awesome! I've said it many times but this team needs the same dedication Hulls, Oladipo, and Sheehey had in 2011. They were sick and tired of losing. 

Don't forget Watford, he was a cornerstone on those teams and got to be one of the best shooters in the nation before he graduated.

The Peegs Hoosier Hysteria podcast had a really, really good interview with Watford earlier this week btw, for anyone else that bought a #2 jersey during the Watford era like I did lol