Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

4 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

Archie’s first class was Romeo, Rob, Anderson, Forrester and Thompson. Romeo is leaving. Forrester is now leaving. Anderson on the fence and didn’t play much. Thompson didn’t play much. So far, this class isn’t giving us much. The Movement 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Jerome Hunter too. 

53 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Forrester's dad actually called out Justin -- and Evan. ... Jake's dad has been a pretty vocal (via Twitter) critic of Archie, etc. 

Parents should get their game attendance privileges revoked if they can't keep their mouth shut on social media.

Always disappointed when something doesn't work out, but not a shock. He just wasn't strong enough to play in the Big 10 this year. He tried hard, and I know Fitzner wasn't good, but I think Jake got abused even more when he was out there. If he thinks he deserves to play more minutes, he's probably better off elsewhere. I thought he had a chance to be good eventually, but he still needs a lot of work

Archie’s first class was Romeo, Rob, Anderson, Forrester and Thompson. Romeo is leaving. Forrester is now leaving. Anderson on the fence and didn’t play much. Thompson didn’t play much. So far, this class isn’t giving us much. The Movement 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

After one year is a bit premature.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow fair enough 2 of 6. 
Shocked to see Damezi played 200 minutes

Wasn’t trying to be a smart @$$. I just have been busy at work and there were rumblings but hadn’t heard if it happened. Figured what would happen would happen in rapid fires succession.

He was a medical redshirt for a condition that wasn't spotted until he got on campus... Trying to understand what's not clicking on your end. 

No one is saying he isn’t good or wouldn’t help. But as of now, it’s best to not include him until we know if he’ll ever play.

25 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Parents should get their game attendance privileges revoked if they can't keep their mouth shut on social media.

It's probably not gonna change much at Jake's next stop, either ... I think his dad played for John Chaney at Temple, so he probably he thinks he knows everything about everything when it comes to hoops. 

12 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

And he’s never played a game and no one knows if he’ll ever play in a game. So again, he’s basically a manager.

Okay but your original post was about Archie's first class, which includes Hunter whether he never plays a game or plays in them all over the next four years.