Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

Just now, Hovadipo said:

I was under the impression Forrester’s dad was actually calling out Justin’s dad. Could’ve missed something though. 

Forrester's dad actually called out Justin -- and Evan. ... Jake's dad has been a pretty vocal (via Twitter) critic of Archie, etc. 

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Forrester's dad actually called out Justin -- and Evan. ... Jake's dad has been a pretty vocal (via Twitter) critic of Archie, etc. 

I think I saw that back in February. This program doesn't need that negativity. 

I am really sorry to hear this one. Was probably his biggest fan on this board. I think that kid had a chance to be a really useful player eventually. Sitting a year and developing physically will do him good. Best of luck.

8 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I don't get it. I think we all kind of knew he wasn't going to play much his freshman or sophomore year. Wish the kid luck in the future. 

It's weird to me too if he's transferring because of a lack of playing time. I like his potential and think he will become a contributing player when he's an upperclassman, but he wouldn't have played much this year anywhere that he went. Not sure what he was expecting..

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

It's weird to me too if he's transferring because of a lack of playing time. I like his potential and think he will become a contributing player when he's an upperclassman, but he wouldn't have played much this year anywhere that he went. Not sure what he was expecting..

I see him as a good rotational big as a junior or senior. 

9 minutes ago, Demo said:

I am really sorry to hear this one. Was probably his biggest fan on this board. I think that kid had a chance to be a really useful player eventually. Sitting a year and developing physically will do him good. Best of luck.

I'd like to see him Redshirt at IU this coming year. Then Davis will be gone and he'll have a year of development.....oh well. 

I was thinking he would play more minutes next year, but wasn’t ready to contribute much this season. I do think he should have played a little bit more, but he was similar to Moore in terms of could do some okay things on the court, but was way behind on a lot of things. Really liked both, and hate to see them transferring, but I’m not surprised. With Smith (if he stays), Davis, TDJ, Thompson, and possibly Brunk, I can’t blame him.

I’m sure the animosity him and his dad probably had towards Smith’s playing time made this a lingering issue that really played a big factor. I doubt Forrester expected to play a ton, but seeing a guy play so many minutes that didn’t show up all the time had to be very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app