Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

If any other transfers were happening, would we have known of them by now and the news been released? I’m not saying I hope to see anyone else go, but it sure helps paint a better picture of the situation heading into next season as far as how many more guys we have to try to get to commit if additional players on the current roster aren’t going to be here. 
Sure seems like we would. Im surprised there were not a couple more.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

If any other transfers were happening, would we have known of them by now and the news been released? I’m not saying I hope to see anyone else go, but it sure helps paint a better picture of the situation heading into next season as far as how many more guys we have to try to get to commit if additional players on the current roster aren’t going to be here. 

When Blackmon, Bryant and Johnson announced it would match next wed/thur.

Ben Allen announced in August...

29 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

I believe the end of the season meetings finished up yesterday or today

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rob's average for 4 years of varsity ball on 3 pointers was 35%, he's bound to get better than the 31% he shot this year.

Kravitz is really on his rip IU tour the last few days. I heard him on JMV as well. But he does say freddie will give archie all the time he needs. Freddy as I expected will not go down without a fight if archie tanks

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Forrester is next on the transfer portal. 

What a surprise. He was one of the most vocal about his love for IU. It was all over his twitter and Instagram.

What a surprise. He was one of the most vocal about his love for IU. It was all over his twitter and Instagram.

Him and Pops not happy about limited playing time. Honestly, though if I’m Moore or Forrester I’m transferring as well. Sitting behind Fitzner all last season had to be tough. Fitzner was all sorts of bad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app