Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

9 minutes ago, mamasa said:

My co-worker is in Bloomington today, just texted me that he saw Archie pull up to Nick's, driving a big white SUV dealer car.  Picked up kid about 6'2", and another kid around 6'10" with long hair (and one of their mothers), all the assistants were standing outside.  Know the one is Brunk, any ideas who the other would be?  Not to be racist, said they were both white

Step aside, everyone!  Time for the ol' Stromboli closer!

11 minutes ago, mamasa said:

My co-worker is in Bloomington today, just texted me that he saw Archie pull up to Nick's, driving a big white SUV dealer car.  Picked up kid about 6'2", and another kid around 6'10" with long hair (and one of their mothers), all the assistants were standing outside.  Know the one is Brunk, any ideas who the other would be?  Not to be racist, said they were both white

Any chance it could've been Brunk's brother -- if he has one -- who tagged along on the visit? 

Not racist at all. If there are white that is what they are.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Step aside, everyone!  Time for the ol' Stromboli closer!

Had Nick's last Tuesday. It is always a must in Bloomington. One year on Spring Break I want to drive up there and watch IU play in the NCAA Tournament in the Hoosier Room..one day....sigh....

1 minute ago, mamasa said:

Nice article on Brunk (I realize we probably have a Brunk thread, too lazy to look)

https://stories.butler.edu/content/joey-brunk-big-man-big-heart 

Any idea when this was published?  Sounds pretty committed to being a teacher and it's hard to see where all the law school talk is coming from?  Also pretty committed to his family and that really should put us in the driver's seat.

1 minute ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Had Nick's last Tuesday. It is always a must in Bloomington. One year on Spring Break I want to drive up there and watch IU play in the NCAA Tournament in the Hoosier Room..one day....sigh....

It will happen again. Just hope your not eligible for a senior discount when it does.

I kid, I kid.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Any idea when this was published?  Sounds pretty committed to being a teacher and it's hard to see where all the law school talk is coming from?  Also pretty committed to his family and that really should put us in the driver's seat.

I looked all over for a dateline, but didn't find any either!  It says that Brunk is 21 in the article, not sure how old he is now?

22 hours ago, Feathery said:

Just lost state with Ben Davis. 

Edit: 3* 6’5” SG 

If we are going to go after a 3* that can hit the 3, then how about this guy: 22ppg, 8ast, 4reb, 3stl per game at a prep school. Plus this kid shot 40%+ from 3 during HS. Sean East

11 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

If we are going to go after a 3* that can he the 3, then how about this guy: 22ppg, 8ast, 4reb, 3stl per game at a prep school. Plus this kid shot 40%+ from 3 during HS. Sean East

Did East put on any weight? I remember watching him at NA and he was an absolute baller, but would’ve gotten eaten alive at the B1G level. 

I agree. He may have drained shots in hs but he shot 27% at iu. And alot of those misses were really good looks. I think a mid major is the better fit for him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

damezi needs a shot doctor all he needs is to get more air under his shot

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app