Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

Yes - this invalidates the rumor. If you’re Kareem Abdul Jabber - Archie might sign off on you going to law school. A backup center? Nope.

Zeisloft transferred in to get his MBA. Law school is probably more work, but the MBA program is intense too. I don't think Brunk doing law school would be impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my take from what I hear Grad guys like Brunk or guys with a shot of not sitting out with more than a year left to simplify are gonna be higher priorities for Archie. I don't think he wants to open up to many rides for the '20 class. He's bound to have a guy maybe more leave as is & there just isn't enough to fill major holes with the guys we're in on.

I have heard Brunk is a high priority for the staff & one that IU has a shot with. Lewis I'm not so sure. Other than that there just really isn't much movement.

Player meetings are supposed to start Sunday-Tuesday timeframe & I'm gonna guess mid to end of the week next week we should hear about rumblings or maybe even official news of guys leaving. I don't expect 3 like some say, but I have heard to expect at least 1 maybe 2.

From all I read here, we should be a serious candidate to land Brunk when/if he leaves Butler. And I'm sure he'd be a welcome addition. He originally committed to Holtmann at BU, yet unless I missed it, I haven't seen OSU mentioned as a potential landing spot. Anybody with any inside info know if that's a possibility, or does he want to stay in-state or closer to home? 

Indiana big man Clifton Moore will transfer, a source tells @Rivals. Former Rivals150 prospect. Sit one, play two
@StuJTH

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
He just wasnt big ten ready at this point imo. I expect t least one more transfer and probably two.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Was Moore better than Fitzner?

Big part of me says he was. Fitzner couldn’t guard, rebound, block and mostly couldn’t score either.

Clifton might have been lost, but he can rebound Offensive and defensive, and block shots.

Fitzners minutes should have gone to Jake or Clifton, imo.

But the staff practices them, so they know best.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners