Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) QB Donaven McCulley to INDIANA

We were the first to offer back on 6/11/18. 247 is showing Central Michigan as his only other offer.

@DonavenMcculley: Always good to be back in B-Town‼️Thanks to @CoachAllenIU and the rest of @IndianaFootball for having me.

Lawrence North, IN
6'3"/170

Videos

We just got one of our biggest commitments in a while and people are bitching about Dakich. Let’s go!

No need to be a dick. You are the mod handle it instead of making comments like this if it is against forum rules what I posted.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

13 minutes ago, mamasa said:

I'm so ready for sports

Same. I’m shocked E-Sports didn’t do anything to fill the need.  Although speed runners set a number of incredible records with the time. 

In fact somebody used the time to achieve the most impressive speed run accomplishment ever in my book 

15 hours ago, 323SGrant said:

Good get. Hopefully Franklin at PSU, et al., stay away and he sticks with IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

After what Franklin did to Tommy Stevens, I don’t see a QB switching from us to them anytime soon. I know we did lose a DE to them recently though.

While there is a PSU/OSU game in Happy Valley this year, doubt we’re going to be seeing 100k+ crowds to wow him as Stevens was. 

Courtesy of Mike Schumann @ The Daily Hoosier:

According to his 247Sports ranking, McCulley is the ninth highest ranked recruit that IU has landed during the recruiting service ranking era.

The 6-foot-5, 195-pound McCulley is ranked by the 247Sports Composite as the No. 12 dual-threat passer in the country and No. 3 prospect overall in the Hoosier State.  He is rated No. 317 by 247 and No. 210 by Rivals and McCulley is a 4-star recruit according to both services.

247Sports’ Alan Trieu provides this assessment of McCulley on his profile page at that recruiting site:

Tall, bigger-framed prospect. Very good athlete who can run and make plays with his feet. Throws well on the move and shows the ability to throw from every angle and does not have to be set to generate velocity. Above-average arm strength and can throw with touch. Has to keep working on getting set and getting rid of the ball quickly consistently. Although he was forced to scramble more based on protection. Could potentially play another position but has good upside as a quarterback. If the talent gets polished, he can start at a high-major level and have a chance to play beyond college.