Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

The Season Is Finally Over, Now Where Does This Program Go?

And right now Auburn has a better basketball team then Indiana. We’ll see what Archie’s put together in year 4 and 5.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The point is that Indiana shouldn’t be having this problem. It should have never gotten to this point. But now we are stuck with mediocre coach #3 since Knight was fired.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Feathery said:

Doesn’t matter. Pearl is a top coach, top coaches will produce no matter the school. Took him 4 years. Izzo at MSU  3 years. K at Duke 4 years. Calipari at Memphis (pre 1 and done recruiting strategy) took 3 years to make the NCAA’s. But I get it, life is so much better being negative and down about your hobbies. 

I'd still rather have a coach that doesn't have a 'show cause' in his past who now has a former assistant headed to jail in Chuck Person.  Let's not assume this is going to end well.

1 hour ago, brumdog45 said:

I'd still rather have a coach that doesn't have a 'show cause' in his past who now has a former assistant headed to jail in Chuck Person.  Let's not assume this is going to end well.

Agreed. I like watching Pearls teams. Just don’t want him at my favorite team bc if the baggage. Just making the point he is good, bends the rules and still takes 4 years. 

35 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

2 win away from being the top coach of 2nd year coaches. Considering the injuries and losing streak, this gives me some needed optimism.

Eh I don't know man, 2 of those wins were in the NIT.

40 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

2 win away from being the top coach of 2nd year coaches. Considering the injuries and losing streak, this gives me some needed optimism.

I don’t think 2 wins would make that big a dent in Kenpom. Unless we traded 2 of our blowout losses for wins.