Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

The Season Is Finally Over, Now Where Does This Program Go?

On 4/1/2019 at 6:48 AM, Uspshoosier said:

So no other division 1 caliber player in the history of the IHSAA anymore will ever grow up being a Indiana basketball fan. Not one kid? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If he knew how ridiculous he sounded he would have stopped posting before he even started.

Id say that’s the definition of slim to none. Kyle Guy and no one else.

No one else!   Not one kid!   Nobody likes IU!  Nobody!   We might as well cancel the program forever.  Take our ball and go home.

Except....there are thousands of kids who love every school.  There are thousands of kids at every home game who wear candy striped pants and seek every autograph they can get their hands on.    That was true....12 years ago?   When the recruits of today are being recruited.    Every team has 13 scholarships.   You seriously don't think we can build a really good team year after year with kids who want to be at Indiana??     USPS said it.....that's ridiculous.   

Honestly, watching their game earlier? After they won to reach the final four all I had was two thoughts. 1) we beat their a$$ twice this year!!! and 2) after all the s**t that's gone on in their program under Izzo's watch they're going to the final four and he, the media, and other coaches just act like life's grand and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's really pretty pathetic. Makes a person think there is no justice and ya wanna vomit. I think Cal is shady but at least he doesn't have that crap happening! 

Exactly

2 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

did RealIU leave the board, his posts are all gone

I was looking for them this morning because he replied to me but it looks like Stuhoo gave him a little vacation. Not sure for how long. His name of realIU was fake because he had nothing to do with IU at all, as a fan or anything. 

11 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I was looking for them this morning because he replied to me but it looks like Stuhoo gave him a little vacation. Not sure for how long. His name of realIU was fake because he had nothing to do with IU at all, as a fan or anything. 

yea, that's kinda what i figured. good for Stuhoo.

Whoops I thought it was short for Real Ignorant and Unintelligent

Whoops I thought it was short for Real Ignorant and Unintelligent

Did you change your avi to a weird Crean picture? Is this because Duke broke your heart?

Might have sipped on some brews and Justin Smith was in attendance. He didn’t talk to a single chick. I couldn’t believe it. I said hello and after he put his hoodie over his hair...no one else paid attention to him. Just bizarre to me. Wild post indeed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 hours ago, IUHoosier5 said:

I’m with Justin Smith right now and let me just say he’s very timid. Have a good night!

LMAO. Don't forget to tip your waitress!

5 hours ago, IUHoosier5 said:

Might have sipped on some brews and Justin Smith was in attendance. He didn’t talk to a single chick. I couldn’t believe it. I said hello and after he put his hoodie over his hair...no one else paid attention to him. Just bizarre to me. Wild post indeed

You spent all night watching Justin Smith to see if he talked to any girls?