Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Quarterfinal Game Thread - IU vs. Wichita State | Tuesday @ 7:00PM on ESPN

They may be hitting everything... but this is still the 6 seed of the NIT... if people think we will be better next year, you best be taking off the crimson glasses... our best hope is that a bunch of teams in the Big Ten get worse next year. Best just prepare yourselves for a rough 3rd year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They may be hitting everything... but this is still the 6 seed of the NIT... if people think we will be better next year, you best be taking off the crimson glasses... our best hope is that a bunch of teams in the Big Ten get worse next year. Best just prepare yourselves for a rough 3rd year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Archie will be coaching for his job next year. If they miss the tournament he'll get the hot seat recruiting death sentence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

I don't think effort is nearly as big an issue as people make it seem. We are the #29 defense according to KenPom on the season. You don't get there without consistent effort. I think what looks like poor effort on offense is just a function of our lack of skill on that end making us look dysfunctional. Guys end up taking bad shots or making foolish mistakes because they're not skilled enough.

Not that effort is always perfect, but not as bad as maybe perceived

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. It’s been a huge issue as we have slept walked through multiple games while playing hard in others.  Effort has been very, very disappointing/inconsistent.