Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Coaching Carousel

Looks like UCLA is balking at that $8M buyout payment to TCU...

Coaching Changes @CoachingChanges 56s56 seconds ago

UCLA snag, Dixon staying at TCU, as of now Bruins not willing to pay the 8 million dollar buyout. TCU not budging nor should they. Unless something happens Dixon will be back at TCU. per sources @coachingchanges cite it *******

Coaching Changes‏ @CoachingChanges 56s56 seconds ago

UCLA snag, Dixon staying at TCU, as of now Bruins not willing to pay the 8 million dollar buyout. TCU not budging nor should they. Unless something happens Dixon will be back at TCU. per sources @coachingchanges cite it *******

Might be a Colts situation where option B or C looks better than option A or B.

Granted this coaches search for UCLA has been handled horribly.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Might be a Colts situation where option B or C looks better than option A or B.

Granted this coaches search for UCLA has been handled horribly.

It just seems so scattered. They've been on this for 4 months and it's been awful.

31 minutes ago, RealIU said:

That’s exactly what was being said about Archie at the Peach Jam last year! The same thing that was being said about Archie in Indianapolis and Fort Wayne this past season.

Oooh...  Time to tee up one of my all-time favorite videos! 

This had kinda been reported, but was made official today: Sampson staying at Houston, gets contract extension through 2024-25. I don't know his reasoning, but here's my guess: The guy is 63, he's been there for five seasons, they play in the AAC (easier than the SEC) and he's ready to make this his final stop. Why start over again at Arkansas? If he were 53, however, I bet he'd do it. (Plus, he didn't want to make that trip to B-town next season! LOL!) 

https://www.chron.com/sports/cougars/article/Source-UH-Kelvin-Sampson-reach-agreement-contract-13741236.php

On 4/3/2019 at 3:45 PM, BH33 said:

Coaching Changes @CoachingChanges 56s56 seconds ago

How does Dixon have any credibility with his team & fanbase after this? Gotta think that relationship will be soured. 

1 hour ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Elon - (Matt Matheny) - Hired Mike Schrage (Ohio State Assistant Coach)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Does that mean that Michael Lewis takes Schrage old job at OSU