Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

#IUWBB - 2019 NCAA Tournament

Yeah. That’s a shame. Bendu was playing well. Hope it’s not an Achilles year.

IU deficiency that almost cost them in the Texas game was lack of size / athleticism inside. Texas outrebounded the by 20. Oregon wasn’t missing enough shots to have to worry about offensive boards. Good things for the future for IU women’s ball. Good class coming. If she could get a grad transfer center, they could make a run next year. Lots coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Disappointed but certainly not an unexpected loss to a very talented Oregon team.  But the future looks bright for next year with Royster and Withrow as our only graduating seniors and a promising incoming freshman class.   Really hopeful Holmes and Wisne will be able to give us a little more help in the paint.  Already looking forward to next season.

35 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Disappointed but certainly not an unexpected loss to a very talented Oregon team.  But the future looks bright for next year with Royster and Withrow as our only graduating seniors and a promising incoming freshman class.   Really hopeful Holmes and Wisne will be able to give us a little more help in the paint.  Already looking forward to next season.

I'm not a fan of the top seeds getting home court advantage.  I get it for NIT but not NCAA tournament ...  

48 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I'm not a fan of the top seeds getting home court advantage.  I get it for NIT but not NCAA tournament ...  

For fairness' sake, I don't disagree with you. But to have any hope for any early round crowds at all in the women's tournament, they pretty much have to do it.