Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Round 2 Game Thread - IU vs. Arkansas | 3/23 (Sat.) @Noon (ET) on ESPN

If I'm an NBA general manager picking in the lottery and Romeo isn't really injured, I wouldn't draft him. I'd avoid any player who sits out for fear of injury. Guys who do that are more interested in money than winning.

Osterman - Devonte Green starts, after spending the week so sick he needed IV fluids.

Injuries/sickness this year have been so crazy. I wonder where we tank in terms of missed time compared to the rest of Division 1 teams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

If I'm an NBA general manager picking in the lottery and Romeo isn't really injured, I wouldn't draft him. I'd avoid any player who sits out for fear of injury. Guys who do that are more interested in money than winning.

If you don't want guys on a professional team that aren't interested in money, you aren't fielding a team.