Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Round 2 Game Thread - IU vs. Arkansas | 3/23 (Sat.) @Noon (ET) on ESPN

5 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Your boy Phinisee was huge in that facet of the game. When you first started your praise for him on this forum I quickly hopped on board after finding some clips of him. He’s going to be one of my favorite Hoosiers ever.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He's good.  Just one of those kids you could just see when he was younger.  When his team played New Albany when he and Romeo were sophomores, I could just tell.  Watching him the next 2 seasons, it was obvious.  He's explosive quick and smart as hell.  I love and loved his demeanor most of all.   Still impressed by him when he's healthy.   He makes mistakes too, but he's solid.   I think he'll end up one of the best point guards we've seen at Indiana.

7 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Today's post-game comment

D2Xi0d7XgAg3PVb.png

That's a whole lot of bullsh!t from Archie. I couldn't even finish reading it. And I love Archie. I think Romeo wants to play, but he knows he shouldn't. Just say that and I appreciate that he's on the bench supporting the team.

18 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

That's a whole lot of bullsh!t from Archie. I couldn't even finish reading it. And I love Archie. I think Romeo wants to play, but he knows he shouldn't. Just say that and I appreciate that he's on the bench supporting the team.

Message board speculation isn't worth the paper it's written on.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, brumdog45 said:

So if our football team were to 6-6 or 7-5 and make a bowl, would you be okay with players sitting out if they were healthy?

i would have zero problem. 

i'd have a problem for sure if it were a NC playoff game though.

i'm actually very proud of our team today. and extra proud they did it without RL. to me, it's totally up to the player. 

uber happy for game three. more practices, and more games! 

was surprised AH was so full!

I saw him retweet a guy, saying what the codev was earlier. That's actually kind of cool. And let's be honest... Fitting for Devonte, lol. But he's shooting 42% from 3 this year, so it's somewhat justified

I'll post my in person recap later but was curious as to why there were no flags yesterday? Really wanted Claira to experience that!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

NIT rules. They want a neutral court experience. No flags, no home promos, etc.

Odd, but neutral court experience played on one teams home floor.