Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Round 2 Game Thread - IU vs. Arkansas | 3/23 (Sat.) @Noon (ET) on ESPN

2 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

If you don't want guys on a professional team that aren't interested in money, you aren't fielding a team.

I didn't say not interested in money. Everyone wants to be paid. Some guys are also competitors who want to win, while others don't care. The ones who sit don't care.

We REALLY need to learn to get fouled in the lane. I’m not sure if that includes flopping or Archie tearing into an official. We have had few games where we consistently get the whistle, even in the “Hall of Calls.”

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Like I said our last game. I really, REALLY want this season to end. I hope today is it. I don’t mean for this to mean any harm toward our kids. I just want it to end, today!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Other than Cody Zeller

NBA execs aren't knocking down their door to get Cody Zeller, though.  Six years in he's a career 8 and 6 guy.  I'm thinking that Charlotte would is more interested in money who puts numbers up.