Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Round 2 Game Thread - IU vs. Arkansas | 3/23 (Sat.) @Noon (ET) on ESPN

I wouldn't say the NIT is meaningless.  Yeah, backseat to the Big Dance, but I would rather win this than some Pre-con Tourney! 
I'm actually excited for noon Saturday!  Going to have the grill and smoker rolling all day!   Steaks for the IU game and beef short ribs for supper.

What you got going in the smoker? Had thought about getting mine going

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The ex-wife is dragging me back to court for full custody instead of joint custody, for no good reason. How do I respond? I buy tickets for me and the almost 7-year old daughter to tomorrow's game! Here's hoping Romeo plays, and good IU shows up for her first game. 

Man that sucks! I’ve been there brother, best of luck to you. Idk how any good mother wouldn’t want their father in their child’s life. Know what I’m saying? It’s been a good while since I had to battle this, there were a lot of days when I just wanted to give up bc it always felt like it couldn’t get any worse. Keep your head high and focus on the long term prize which is your child. Still to this day my ex apologizes for putting us through all of that. She says that it was bc she was young and dumb and was ONLY trying to hurt me. Not realizing at that time, could’ve really hurt our child so much more. Glad things turned out the way the have

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:

I thought Romeo was all about team. This is disapponting.

He's injured. And honestly, even if he wasn't injured and still decided not to play, oh well. If he leaves we're gonna have to learn to play without him anyway. Might as well get a head start.

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

Anything official on YeahYeah?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes.  he was ranked as the #6 recruit in the country.   One spot behind Zion Williamson.  He was officially very over rated and I don't buy this "sore back" thing one bit.