Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Game Thread - IU vs. St. Francis (PA) | 3/19 @ 7PM(ET) on ESPN

They said it well during the NIT selection show, which IU team will show up? They played the last stretch of games with so much fire and then came out flat in the big ten tourney. I hope they come out with a fire under their butts and win the damn thing. There are some really good teams in this. Providence and Clemson shouldn’t be overlooked in IUs bracket

51 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

You will have to wait until next year to see that. Watch out for Providence. They have been playing really good

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To be fair, they've won three of their last six.....all of those coming against Butler, who has lost 6 of 8.

As long as we’re in it, I just want to see effort. I’m curious to see how the guys respond and what their effort level looks like, especially Romeo and Juwan. 

I’m also curious to see if Archie is more likely to play Damezi and Jake. I hope he does, tbh.

If we cant beat Arkansas or Providence at home than Archie Miller isnt the guy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

Idk if it is as much that as it is about the team. Look, it just is what it is. This roster, nah f it. I’m not gonna say anything here that hasn’t been said. We can’t shoot it, so therefore we can’t spread the floor, we don’t have a true big to bang, etc and etc. I’ll cut it short, I’m done now

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The players had multiple “must win” games prior to the 4 game win streak and the OSU BTT game. In many of those they started out slow, did not play hard and seemingly did not care what happened. I’ve been a fan for decades but if they don’t care, I also really don’t care what happens in the NIT. This season needs to be euthanized. I don’t recall any IU team that  came out flat/lethargic in so many games. Very disappointing.