Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Game Thread - IU vs. St. Francis (PA) | 3/19 @ 7PM(ET) on ESPN

Positive: SURVIVE AND ADVANCE BABY

Negative: Round 2 Thursday? Be less than half of tonight’s crowd there and Ro will be watching that Florida/Nevada game on his phone from the bench. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Positive: SURVIVE AND ADVANCE BABY

Negative: Round 2 Thursday? Be less than half of tonight’s crowd there and Ro will be watching that Florida/Nevada game on his phone from the bench. 

Big Cake Boss episode that night.  MacRoberts might be watching it on his phone  while he's on the court.

Good to see Al fill it up. Didn’t know he had that in him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah I have been suggesting that he should be less versatile and focus on shooting the 3 more. He looked very good tonight and his versatility was what we needed.

More of that please

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I have been suggesting that he should be less versatile and focus on shooting the 3 more. He looked very good tonight and his versatility was what we needed.

More of that please

He’s going to have plenty of minutes to do just that next year. This is where I hope we see upperclassmen fitting a mold created by Archie. Al has the right attitude. We shall see...

More of that please

He has fight in him. I’m actually expecting him to make a leap over the summer. He works hard and plays hard. He would have had a few more points against O$U if Big Ten refs would give our guards half the and 1s they give our opponents guards.

I think Al will be big for us. 
Phinisee, Durham, Hunter, Smith or Thompson, Davis
Will be a solid line up. Possibly a tourney team. But no margin for error. Something needs done to convince these guys that they aren’t talented enough to win on talent alone. 

Shown the door... I think it’s more than just the singular players not giving effort. I remember a story of Sheehey just leaving Yogi and someone else to try and get into Sports. I feel that’s kind of the level of leadership we’ve gotten this season.

Definitely a tale of two halves.  You could see IU got complacent in the first half after starting to get ahead, and it just snowballed the rest of the 1st.  Wasn't thrilled to see how the 1st half played out, but I wasn't surprised because I felt IU would start slow trying to get into the game (what we've become accustomed too).  Would just like to see Anderson hit one three pointer, and I bet it's game on from there.

The outcome was as expected, great job Hoosiers.  Hope they make more free throws and bunnies next time out :)

Definitely a tale of two halves.  You could see IU got complacent in the first half after starting to get ahead, and it just snowballed the rest of the 1st.  Wasn't thrilled to see how the 1st half played out, but I wasn't surprised because I felt IU would start slow trying to get into the game (what we've become accustomed too).  Would just like to see Anderson hit one three pointer, and I bet it's game on from there.
The outcome was as expected, great job Hoosiers.  Hope they make more free throws and bunnies next time out :)

It just baffles me the team can get score after score in the paint when they try and then spend the next 5 possessions jacking contested shots from outside. Is it that difficult for them to understand they need to get it in the paint to score? (Rhetorical question because they’ve proven all season they don’t. )

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It just baffles me the team can get score after score in the paint when they try and then spend the next 5 possessions jacking contested shots from outside. Is it that difficult for them to understand they need to get it in the paint to score? (Rhetorical question because they’ve proven all season they don’t. )

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I know, it’s been madness so much this season. If one person makes a 3, then it seems like the entire roster goes hunting for the 3-Ball. I agree, this team is much more successful when they attack inside-out. I would love to see the 3-point % this team has when the shot comes from a kick out!