Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Game Thread - IU vs. St. Francis (PA) | 3/19 @ 7PM(ET) on ESPN

Whoever are shooting coach is needs to be fired. Juwan not squaring up to the basket shooting free throws is basic shooting 101. Everyone in IN including our grandmothers know that. 

Yes, this move was nuts. It’s like fixing a flaw with a flaw. Doesn’t work too well.

Justin Smiths Free Throw shooting is unreal. He should shoot 300 Free throws a day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, theriverpilot said:

No need to shoot 3s against this team. We’re killing them inside

Yea, but we will.  Still shaking my head about the onr McRoberts put up.

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yes, this move was nuts. It’s like fixing a flaw with a flaw. Doesn’t work too well.

Justin Smiths Free Throw shooting is unreal. He should shoot 300 Free throws a day.

Justin just has way too much going on in his shot. He needs to quiet it down a bit. Or limit the movement. Or something. But what he's doing isn't working. 

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Helps explain why we are a poor shooting team when you can’t correct poor free throw mechanics. A moron can understand you won’t be successful shooting across your body like Juwan does.

1 minute ago, pumpfake said:

The bald ref looks like Bill Burr.

And he's a Trollkich protege...no joke. Dan was proud to admit he coached him at Bowling Green.

Game note: Nice to see Justin set up behind the zone and not end up under the basket for once.