Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Game Thread - IU vs. St. Francis (PA) | 3/19 @ 7PM(ET) on ESPN

How does Fred Glass look at himself in the mirror? He has ruined Indiana basketball, perhaps permanently. I hope the administration is proud of themselves. Do they think they have made anything better by screwing up athletics possibly beyond repair? Is the university better? Are students and alumni happier?
Freds arrogance blinds him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

If this team is going to give any effort I’d rather they stay in the locker room and just forfeit...play the Walk-ons for the remainder of the game at least they’ll try.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m with you. Those schollies are renewed every year and I know of one I wouldn’t renew and possibly 3/4 others. Remove these cancers forever. 

How about we come out and shoot 3’s with a team we outsize at virtually every position when we haven’t demonstrated the ability to hit shorter 3’s all season.

#coaching.

I don’t know who to hate/blame but I hate Indiana basketball lately.

Ugh

Also- I’m mad that we are a worse shooting team than about anyone we play and we are Indiana basketball.

Just now, jbell833 said:

Hot take: I hope we never recruit another one and done ever again. The 3 we’ve had have arguably been on the most disappointing teams in IU’s history.
Eric Gordon, Noah Vonleh, Romeo. All awful end results.

Eric Gordon seems out of place here. Wasn’t that team derailed from Sampson and subsequent fallout?

2 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

What does he have to be arrogant about? His tenure has been an abysmal failure.

He knows that with this administration there pathetic performance has no consequences?  That his job is safe no matter how bad he is?

F

2 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Hot take: I hope we never recruit another one and done ever again. The 3 we’ve had have arguably been on the most disappointing teams in IU’s history.
Eric Gordon, Noah Vonleh, Romeo. All awful end results.

Gordon's freshman season only went off the rails because of the Sampson debacle. ... Until then, it was a pretty good season. 

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

We're better off boycotting Simon malls, Ken Nunn, and whoever else keeps pumping money to keep the Titanic afloat.

Indiana basketball has gone the way of malls. 

1 minute ago, Deserthoozier said:

Romeo looks high on the bench!

It’s the only way to watch IU. Lots of laughs.