Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

NIT Game Thread - IU vs. St. Francis (PA) | 3/19 @ 7PM(ET) on ESPN

3 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Effort is an issue, but talent obviously is too. These guys just aren't very good. Green is again the only guy making plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We beat MSU twice you can’t do that without some talent. 

Just now, 8bucks said:

Moore, Jake and Race must really give no effort in practice to have not made an appearance in this game tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Race has a bad fever. He according to tweets isn't at the Hall tonight.

Good riddance to this season. The most disappointing season I can ever remember. I enjoyed watching Crean’s 6-25 way more than this team that plays with zero heart or hustle. If you don’t wanna play hard then never step foot back in Assembly Hall.

Last night, I just happened to see the 30 for 30 "Survive and Advance" about N.C. State's 1983 NCAA title. 

At one point in the season, Derek Whittenberg threw Valvano and the coaches out of the locker room, got in everybody's grille and told them if they didn't start playing harder, they'd have to fight him. ... Too bad we don't have anybody on our team like that. 

Par for the course some small school guard hitting impossible shots in our face and we don’t have more than 1 guy who can hit them wide open. Just boggles the mind

Moore, Jake and Race must really give no effort in practice to have not made an appearance in this game tonight.

Race was not going to be the difference some claimed. He has not even played.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

We beat MSU twice you can’t do that without some talent. 

If you go 3-0 against MSU/Wiscy you have more than enough talent to beat the likes of St. Francis easily AT HOME.    They're mailing it in, just like they did for 2 months this season.

I don’t mean to be one of those guys that show up only when things are going poorly but I’ve been a lurker for years.

IU really needs to clean house. If that’s with Archie or not, so be it. Need to get a squad full of guys that care and put forth effort at all times.

Putting on the IU jersey and the candy stripes used to mean something. And arguablely hasn’t meant anything since before their potential player base were born. Drastic changes need to happen this offseason.