Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I want to be excited but I just can’t be. We’re in a lose-lose situation. Win and we get berated for being the “69th best” team. Embarrassing. Lose early and it’s even more embarrassing.

Our 2 best players are gone and I’m betting on 2 or more transfers, so how much will this actually benefit us for next year? How many fans will fill up the hall, or will it be half empty? Just another nail in our blue-blood coffin.

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I want to be excited but I just can’t be. We’re in a lose-lose situation. Win and we get berated for being the “69th best” team. Embarrassing. Lose early and it’s even more embarrassing.

Our 2 best players are gone and I’m betting on 2 or more transfers, so how much will this actually benefit us for next year? How many fans will fill up the hall, or will it be half empty? Just another nail in our blue-blood coffin.

There's nothing embarrassing about winning. Our women's team wasn't getting any snide remarks for winning it last year.

Just now, TheWatShot said:

There's nothing embarrassing about winning. Our women's team wasn't getting any snide remarks for winning it last year.

I’m not going to fill this up with negativity so I won’t say much more after this, but really? Our women’s team has about 2% of the history/expectations of our men’s team. For the women’s team it’s a great accomplishment, for the men it’s a reminder of how far we’ve fallen and where we’re at. Comparing them is silly

Let’s come out with the idea of winning it all, getting revenge against Arkansas perhaps along the way and winning would be a nice way to show the committee we should have been in over teams like Belmont. Plenty to play for, just depends on if you look at it that way or if players don’t care about NIT.

1 minute ago, VO5 said:

I’m not going to fill this up with negativity so I won’t say much more after this, but really? Our women’s team has about 2% of the history/expectations of our men’s team. For the women’s team it’s a great accomplishment, for the men it’s a reminder of how far we’ve fallen and where we’re at. Comparing them is silly

2nd year of a new regime,  patience young grasshopper!

3 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

IU posted tickets. Main level are $20

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Damn...Spring Ball Tuesday but I’d love to hit up the 2nd round if we win for that price.