Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

2019 NCAA Tourney Survivor League

If anybody is interested in participating in a Tourney Survivor Contest post your picks in here and I will track and update.

RULES: 

You try to correctly pick 1 winner for each day that games are played. There are a total of 10 days of games during the Tournament. If at any time the team you pick loses, you're out of the pool. The catch is you can only use each team 1 time. Last one Standing is the winner!

Picks must be submitted before that particular game begins.

TIEBREAKER:

I will add the seeds of the winning teams selected and the person with the highest total wins.

19 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

If anybody is interested in participating in a Tourney Survivor Contest post your picks in here and I will track and update.

RULES: 

You try to correctly pick 1 winner for each day that games are played. There are a total of 10 days of games during the Tournament. If at any time the team you pick loses, you're out of the pool. The catch is you can only use each team 1 time. Last one Standing is the winner!

TIEBREAKER:

I will add the seeds of the winning teams selected and the person with the highest total wins.

This starts after we're down to 64 teams, correct? 

6 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

RULES: 

TIEBREAKER:

So you are not taking the games in Dayton into account?

15 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

This starts after we're down to 64 teams, correct? 

10 hours ago, Rico said:

So you are not taking the games in Dayton into account?

That is correct. It will start on Thursday after the First Four Games are concluded.

3 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

So basically, you're picking 1 winner per day?  1 game per day?  Just clarifying...

That is correct. You pick the winner of 1 game per day and you move on to the next day.

However you can not pick the same team more than 1 day.

13 hours ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

That is correct. You pick the winner of 1 game per day and you move on to the next day.

However you can not pick the same team more than 1 day.

Now you got me lost again with that last sentence.  You can only pick a team once?  So if I pick Duke on day 1, I can no longer pick them again through out the rest of the tournament?

Now you got me lost again with that last sentence.  You can only pick a team once?  So if I pick Duke on day 1, I can no longer pick them again through out the rest of the tournament?
Yup, good luck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 3/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, Rico said:

That is correct. Each team can only be used 1 time throughout the course of the tournament.

7 minutes ago, biteoftheapple said:

That makes it impossible to have a winner.

Not impossible... but YES very difficult to have a PERFECT Survivor... there is always a winner!

Last year for example 9 people get out of the first weekend, but only 1 to make it to the Elite 8.... That person missed the pick but had other options still on the table. 

Brackets are out... Feel free to start sending in your picks whenever you have them... Must be before Tip-off of that game on Thursday.

I will start it out and my pick on Thursday will be.... wow already stumped... this is tough... so many I want to pick...

I am going to try to be on the safer side in this one and take Kansas on Thursday to win.