Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BottomLine

You be the Committee

I’ve been saying no way we get in. I haven’t followed this thread because I wasted all my time on Brooks. Do we have any shot at all or did Oregon put the final nail in our coffin?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Irish YJ said:

I would think so too, but just watched ESPN and most said it didn't matter what they did today. Most said Zags, Duke, UNC, and VA as ones. And KY and TN at twos (with likely MSU and UM). 

ESPN is a SEC football network and an ACC basketball network. They have no clue what they’re talking about. (take their $2.2million bracketologist that ranks in the 70’s in accuracy as some evidence of that)

ESPN is a SEC football network and an ACC basketball network. They have no clue what they’re talking about. (take their $2.2million bracketologist that ranks in the 70’s in accuracy as some evidence of that)
Morrie makes 2.2 mil? That's gonna buy a LOT of wigs.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk