Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Juwan Morgan Appreciation Thread

Juwan will be missed. One of my all time favorites as well. No scandals—and all class. But most of all—he worked his tail off —on and off the floor to become the great player he is today. He may not be the type of player the NBA scouts go crazy about—but he is a GREAT college basketball player. Heart—desire—hustle. I hope he leads us to a lot more W’s this season. Let’s enjoy every minute of it because players like Juwan don’t come along that often. Hats off to J-MO !

Juwan will be missed. One of my all time favorites as well. No scandals—and all class. But most of all—he worked his tail off —on and off the floor to become the great player he is today. He may not be the type of player the NBA scouts go crazy about—but he is a GREAT college basketball player. Heart—desire—hustle. I hope he leads us to a lot more W’s this season. Let’s enjoy every minute of it because players like Juwan don’t come along that often. Hats off to J-MO !

Rebel!!

Well said, he jus goes about his business and has gotten better every year. He was tough as nails playing through his shoulder popping out. He’ll definitely be missed. I hope he gets a shot to play high level basketball somewhere and gets paid what he’s worth.

Thanks for your dedication and commitment to the university.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

21 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Can’t wait for this senior day speech. 

Very disappointed... he mentioned that several times he had thoughts of transferring... But that goes to show how strong he has been. He has gone through a LOT in his time with IU, Crean to Miller, #1 Rankings to Struggling teams, Teams with Chemistry to (rumored) Chemistry Issues, Shoulder Issues.... and he has come through it all to become a Favorite and a Great College Player.