Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Juwan Morgan Appreciation Thread

25 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

A member of my all time Crean team. 

Yogi, Hulls, Watford, Morgan and Zeller. 

I would think any all-time Crean IU team would have to include Priller. ... I mean, how many scholarship players spend four years on a team and total about 20 minutes of playing time?

I remember watching him twice in HS and liking his skill level, but hating his body language and demeanor. He just didn’t seem consistently engaged. I questioned whether he was mentally tough enough. My Lord, could I have gotten that one more wrong? That kid is a man.

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

A member of my all time Crean team. 

Yogi, Hulls, Watford, Morgan and Zeller. 

Now that you got me thinking.. mine would be Yogi, Jordan, Victor, Christian, and Zeller with Sheehey as the 6th man. Man, if they all would have played together at some point...oh wait..

In all seriousness, Juwan is a heck of a player. Played a big role as a freshman, developed his sophomore and junior seasons. Kept this season alive as well. He deserves a deep run. 

Just now, HoosierFan1994 said:

Now that you got me thinking.. mine would be Yogi, Jordan, Victor, Christian, and Zeller with Sheehey as the 6th man. Man, if they all would have played together at some point...oh wait..

Syracuse surprised them with a zone. Who could have seen that coming. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Syracuse surprised them with a zone. Who could have seen that coming. 

I know this is off topic but I'll keep it short. I remember selection sunday that year thinking "oh Sh!T" we are in trouble if we play Syracuse. Sure enough...