Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Hoosier Cheering Guide 3/9/19

2 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Hope you’re right...these people still have Texas safely in at 16-15 emoji848.png and Florida as well at 17-14 with a whopping 3-11 record vs Quad 1 and 2 Quad 3 losses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Unless Texas wins the B12 tournament, and the automatic bid, they would have 16 losses.  That will not get the Longhorns into the field.  

17 hours ago, hoosierdogg said:

Unless Texas wins the B12 tournament, and the automatic bid, they would have 16 losses.  That will not get the Longhorns into the field.  

And let’s just hope they go ahead and lose that 16th game right off the bat. Against Kansas in KC so it seems likely. 16-16.....there is just simply no chance the committee can allow that team in. Right?

And let’s just hope they go ahead and lose that 16th game right off the bat. Against Kansas in KC so it seems likely. 16-16.....there is just simply no chance the committee can allow that team in. Right?

0 chance

So are Belmont and Lipscomb gonna get snubbed or steal bids USPS

Lipscomb will get snubbed. Belmont is a toss up right now. At first I didn’t think they would get a bid however looking closer at their team sheet I’m starting to come around. Ask me again next weekend