Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Rutgers at Indiana Game Thread | Sunday 3/10 @ Noon ET on BTN

Could have been freshman year but didn’t he credit 2 Jrs (Green and Davis) for being the ones he talked to about it?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

True. It was hard to really decipher where he was coming from. Regardless, glad he stuck around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green had a torn Achilles? He moved great for a torn Achilles but made some bad decisions...

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Oops I thought i he meant Davis. Dont mind me. Going to learn how to read

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

I bet JUMO was referencing his sophomore season in his speech. Freshmen year, he and OG were considered equals. Sophomore year OG becomes the darling of Bloomington and Juwan’s minutes really remained the same as year 1. I can understand him getting upset over that. Glad he changed his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Anyone else old enough to remember that this IU team wasn’t going to win another game and IU will lose out? Rutgers will be favored in the Hall. IU is the worst team in the B1G. Even though Illinois has a losing record Underwood has them playing hard and IU will be lucky to leave with a loss under single digits. Someone asked before the Wisky game what makes anyone think this team can make a run and win out from what the saw the last month. Absolutely nothing. Confidence is a tricky thing and IU has it back. A reminder trying to figure out college basketball is not possible. Sit back and enjoy the ride. On Thursday if they win they are looking solid on earning an at-large and if they lose they are going to the NIT. Not bad for a team that went 1-12 during a stretch in the season. I’ve done bracketology for over 15 years and I’ve never seen a team sheet like IU’s this year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Don't forget to mention the "whispers" that Archie was over his head in the Big Ten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Don’t want to get to far out ahead of my skis and got to get past OSU (crucial) but a 3rd beat down of MSU would be juicy!

GO HOOSIERS!

Run the table in B1G Tournament!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

As a fan I get caught up in this thinking too. One thing that scares me for the players is getting caught up in this thinking. They have been known to lose their focus this year and this situation is a trap. I am glad we are playing OSU instead of a Northwestern. I think it’s less likely but I am still paranoid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app