Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosier Guy

Rutgers at Indiana Game Thread | Sunday 3/10 @ Noon ET on BTN

Did anybody notice on JuMo's final bucket, that subtle little tip of the loose ball to him by McBob. ... Not quite as momentous as what they did against ND last season, but a nice way for those two seniors to finish. Well-played, fellas! 
(Video courtesy BtownBanners twitter feed): 

That was a great heads-up play by McBob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of an oddly honest speech from Juwan, talking quite a bit about almost transferring early on. 

That caught me off-guard too but then he seemed to frame it in the timeline of his freshman year and having difficulty adjusting. Made me realize it wasn’t that he wasn’t happy, just a big change for an 18 year to go through

2 hours ago, mamasa said:

Announcers were talking about our lack of turnovers.  For the season, we're at 12.9 (#162 nationally)- remember the stupid ones we gave up earlier in the season?  The #1 and #2 teams for turnovers are Michigan and Wisconsin, at 9.2 per game (just proving that it's possible to have low turnovers in the B1G).  Imagine if we'd just taken care of the ball better earlier in the season!

Got a lot to do with Rob Phin getting hurt, which I'm sure you already know and probably everybody else on this board, but I'm posting it anyway.

1 hour ago, HoosierDribbler said:

Can't be easy playing for Hoosier Nation.  We can be a tough crowd even though we love them.  Sometimes after losses I'm not even brave enough to come to the message boards.

Sometimes it's even scary after a win, lol!

That caught me off-guard too but then he seemed to frame it in the timeline of his freshman year and having difficulty adjusting. Made me realize it wasn’t that he wasn’t happy, just a big change for an 18 year to go through

Could have been freshman year but didn’t he credit 2 Jrs (Green and Davis) for being the ones he talked to about it?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app