Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB - 2019 B1G Tournament

I was there and I am not sure how IU could of done anything different other than have a player grow into Gustafson's size. There is a reason she is arguably the best player in women's college basketball. She has the ideal body type and is just a load inside. 

I hope IU has done enough to make tourney but we will see a week from Monday and I would feel a lot better without that Grambling State loss but it might be enough either way as we are right on border.

On side note I have a feeling men will win next 2 than lose a close one next Friday in Big Ten tourney as well. This will make for a nervous 2 days for Hoosier fans as both teams could be in or out and it will be really close.

Since we're uncertain if we'll make it into the NCAA or take a return trip to the WNIT, some interesting news coming out about this year'w WNIT.  At least 3 schools have already announced they will not accept invitations.  The first was Utah State who is down to just 7 players because of injuries and a mid-season transfer.  I can't find it at the moment, but I believe the second school to say it wouldn't participate was Georgia.

And today this from the Lafayette newspaper:  

D1Opi62WoAAFmze.png:large

20 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Since we're uncertain if we'll make it into the NCAA or take a return trip to the WNIT, some interesting news coming out about this year'w WNIT.  At least 3 schools have already announced they will not accept invitations.  The first was Utah State who is down to just 7 players because of injuries and a mid-season transfer.  I can't find it at the moment, but I believe the second school to say it wouldn't participate was Georgia.

And today this from the Lafayette newspaper:  

D1Opi62WoAAFmze.png:large

Have to wonder if this means Versyp is finally getting the boot.