Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

12 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

That’s is true but he’s usually been right from what I’ve seen on recruits. There was a lot of bad info going around with the coaching search.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wasn’t he warning about MSU for Trayce. And saying Brooks was in the bag. 

Dont get me wrong I appreciate what he posts but a Chris007 he is not 

Maybe it's because of so many past recruiting battles lost, but I'm getting the overwhelming feeling we're about to lose 2 guys to freakin' Memphis.  This feels like Darius Garland/Goodluck Okonoboh/Bruce Brown/Devin Robinson/Tremont Waters/Billy Preston/etc.

Maybe it's because of so many past recruiting battles lost, but I'm getting the overwhelming feeling we're about to lose 2 guys to freakin' Memphis.  This feels like Darius Garland/Goodluck Okonoboh/Bruce Brown/Devin Robinson/Tremont Waters/Billy Preston/etc.

It’d be best to assume that for a time Memphis will land pretty much whoever they target. There’s a very clear formula to winning recruits, and Penny just entered the chat.

1 hour ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

It’d be best to assume that for a time Memphis will land pretty much whoever they target. There’s a very clear formula to winning recruits, and Penny just entered the chat.

I'd assume that Memphis isn't just offering a Penny.

4 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I wonder why they would do that

Quinones was like 4th on their list. They are feeling good about some players they view as being a better fit. One of those players will be Mo Wagners little brother on Germany. Evidently he is a really good player. Iggy could possibly be coming back, at least he is open to it. 

I heard that Michigan is the one who cancelled the visit...and they have gone another route instead.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Only possible negative here is that Michigan could be unwilling to play the “$” game and hopped out of the recruitment.

5 minutes ago, Bobman1 said:

Only possible negative here is that Michigan could be unwilling to play the “$” game and hopped out of the recruitment.

Lol Michigan unwilling  to play the $ game. Outside of Ohio St, they’re probably the best at it in the Big. 

Just now, BtownBanner6 said:

Maybe Michigan does but it sure doesn’t seem like Beilein does

Yep just like Duke does but not Coach K or UNC and Roy. The head coach never gets their hands dirty only their assistants and bag men. My recollection is one of Sampson’s assistants left for Michigan. One Tom Crean wasn’t  to fond of.

16 minutes ago, schoosier said:

Yep just like Duke does but not Coach K or UNC and Roy. The head coach never gets their hands dirty only their assistants and bag men. My recollection is one of Sampson’s assistants left for Michigan. One Tom Crean wasn’t  to fond of.

I mean maybe for football and maybe past coaches, just not sure I see the evidence of Beilein just reeling in these top classes