Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

I love IU basketball. But I hate it when IU basketball loses on the court or in recruiting. This one (Lester Quinones) doesn't bother me except for the fact that it is a reminder that we won't be competitive for most targets who are top 100 players until we start winning again on the court.

41 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I guess the irony of your post COMPLAINING hasn’t dawned on you yet I guess 

While I disagree on some things Brass Cannon posts, he's spot on here.  And no one forces you to respond to any post here if you don't like it....which is why I'll join the ignoring Gradman group.

On to the next one, folks. Maybe a nice one to have skill-wise, but definitely not a back-breaker to lose. He'll be fine with his best buddy Penny. And we'll be fine with our group of young men with a bad taste in their mouths and something to prove.

I'm like Doc Fleek, Morton's quote on one of the reasons he picked PUke struck a chord with me   "...care about winning, & putting the team before themselves...."   That did not describe our Hoosiers for much of the season.

As for Quinones announcement.

Kid yawning and stretching

2 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

While I disagree on some things Brass Cannon posts, he's spot on here.  And no one forces you to respond to any post here if you don't like it....which is why I'll join the ignoring Gradman group.

It's settled then, that's everybody.

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think we'll get Galloway. I'm from the Culver area. Players around here relate more to Purdue and Michigan State than they do IU. Damezi Anderson was the first St. Joseph County player to play for IU since John Laskowski who graduated in 1975. Players from Northwest Indiana for the most part just don't play for IU. We'll see. As I say, I hope I'm wrong. I like the way Galloway plays. But I see him ending up somewhere else.