Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

9 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Demo says the kid is godly, Boot says he is up to no good. What opposing opinions

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Dude, I spent 2 years at Oral Roberts before transferring to Bloomington and then went back as a Grad Asst. I can tell you with great confidence that they are not mutually exclusive.

9 hours ago, HoosierDYT said:

Apparently for family reasons per his Twitter. He’s rescheduling

I'm of the opinion that a reschedule will not happen. Looks like the post asking what Indiana fans thought of the edit in the Indiana jersey has been removed from his timeline also.

5 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

Social media is the devil and the ultimate demise of humanity.

Anti-social media. Very little social about it.

You interact a little with "friends" you don't like and makes you have less face to face with "friends" you do like.

Just now, HoosierHoops1 said:

Me too. I could be wrong, but I took #greatfanbase as sarcasm.

Oh absolutely. Which makes me a little mad because IU fans were showing him all kinds of love, and then he says that because one moron (who might not even be an IU fan) tweeted something stupid. 

Lol I’m so over this vilification of our fan base. It’s comical at this point. So he takes 1 negative reply from a guy that probably isn’t even an IU fan and says great fan base? Lol there were tons of positive replies to his tweet. Ignorance at its finest 

This. It’s ridiculous.