Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

As a resident of nearby Washington DC, I can say that Maryland fans have become uneasy with Turgeon. He's an excellent recruiter but team performances have yet to match the talent. However, they should have a solid core returning depending upon who jumps into the draft. The Maryland campus doesn't compare to IU's but I wouldn't be surprised if they land Quinones. 

I would think IU is definitely on the outside looking in on this one. Quinones sounds like he wants to visit UM, but no mention of IU lately really. If Archie got an in home I'd be more confident, but sounds like it is Memphis, Maryland or Michigan as a dark horse looking in. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't popped for Memphis yet.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

2019 @IMGABasketball SG @Effort_les tells me he's setting up official dates to Indiana and Michigan. Not set yet.

Adam zagoria

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Can just see Yogi trying to hit the edit button repeatedly :) jj

Hopefully IU can make up some ground.

I’m watching IMG play Sunrise Christian in the Geico Showcase right now. Quinones isn’t here and the announcers haven’t noted his absence. Don’t remember hearing about an injury. Is he out of IMG and I just missed it? Anybody got anything? 

27 minutes ago, Demo said:

I’m watching IMG play Sunrise Christian in the Geico Showcase right now. Quinones isn’t here and the announcers haven’t noted his absence. Don’t remember hearing about an injury. Is he out of IMG and I just missed it? Anybody got anything? 

He's on the grad team of IMG not this one. IMG has more than one team. 

4 minutes ago, goonaha said:

He's feeling the love online and he's going to witness one of the best party weekends in the club. Hopefully counts for something.

That, and it should be pretty clear that we really need a wing, especially one that can shoot the dang ball.

5 minutes ago, goonaha said:

He's feeling the love online and he's going to witness one of the best party weekends in the club. Hopefully counts for something.

Should be interesting to see how he reacts to this weekend after perusing his timeline. Quite a few retweets of Ministers and references to his faith. Little 5 might be .......eye opening for him. 

3 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Gonna go ahead and rain on the parade and say there's a 99% likelihood that this kid is involved in shady business. IMG plus the other parties involved... it's not hard to piece together.

I don't like it, but whatever at this point. 

Kind of like Romeo huh?