Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana @ Illinois Game Thread- 3/7 - 8:00pm - FS1

Really hoping for a good game from Justin again and seeing that confidence carry over!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If we get a locked in and focused Green and Smith with others not struggling we could actually look like an ncaa tourney worthy team. We have to value the ball AND score more points than them.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

If we get a locked in and focused Green and Smith with others not struggling we could actually look like an ncaa tourney worthy team. We have to value the ball AND score more points than them.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s not a coincidence our good games this year have also been good games for them. We need them both locked in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s not a coincidence our good games this year have also been good games for them. We need them both locked in.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
We've been saying this about Green for 3 years.....not going to hold my breath. If we can get a good game from Rob, Deron, JM and Romeo we won't have to hold out hope for them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

We've been saying this about Green for 3 years.....not going to hold my breath. If we can get a good game from Rob, Deron, JM and Romeo we won't have to hold out hope for them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, not sure we've ever seen two in a row from Green.

Romeo could go huge again. He got to the line about 15 times in the last one. I really feel the two backcourts kind of cancel each other out. Watch Out for Bejanishwhatever though. He can draw our bigs away from the basket. Guards have got to be aggressive rebounding.

Find a way to match intensity without getting sped up by the ball pressure. You’ve all seen it, it’s f’n constant and unrelenting. Unlike us, Illinois plays hard as balls all game long, EVERY TIME. Expect that. I suggest heavy minutes for Romeo and Rob. Hell, heavy minutes for the whole starting 5. No time to experiment with Moore, Forrester and Anderson. Tight rotation. Maybe 8 dudes tops. Hit your free throws because you’ll get opportunities there for sure.