Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana @ Illinois Game Thread- 3/7 - 8:00pm - FS1

Phin I See! Man, him playing at this level after getting back from the concussion, Smith and Green playing within themselves, Davis making an impact after coming back, Morgan doing Morgan things. Romeo didn’t have a great night and we still won by 18 on the road in conference.

Let’s take it to Rutgers early on Sunday and get the seniors a much deserved standing O!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

I want to guarantee a win on Sunday. Wabash Valley Musicians Hall of Fame banquet at the Zorah Shrine in Terre Haute. Yours truly is the Shrine bartender. They've won every game I've bartended an event for at the Shrine this season.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BtownBanners mobile app

Could you bartend for the Shriners during the BT tourney?

We finish the season with Rutger hailing from the mighty American Athletic Conference. 
Maybe I'm missing the humor. It's late. Mom in ICU in Indy. Driving from the Haute to indy for work everyday. Divorce dealing reeling ugly heads. Isn't Rutgers in the B1G? Again forgive me if I'm missing something.

Could you bartend for the Shriners during the BT tourney?
Ha! If we could have events I'd call in sick. I've made bank the last 4 weekends there on tips. I donate some back for the kids because it's what we do as Shriners, but still....

3 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

Maybe I'm missing the humor. It's late. Mom in ICU in Indy. Driving from the Haute to indy for work everyday. Divorce dealing reeling ugly heads. Isn't Rutgers in the B1G? Again forgive me if I'm missing something.

Its a running gag, play along. To be honest, I thought the Rut was in Conference USA ;)

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

I hate taking credit for wins but IU is 3-0 since my daughter was born on 2/26. She decided to come 5 weeks early to help our Hoosiers! IU won their last championship the year I was born....coincidence???

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What did you name her: Juwana? Romea? Roberta? De'Rona? Justina? Devonta? 

I hate taking credit for wins but IU is 3-0 since my daughter was born on 2/26. She decided to come 5 weeks early to help our Hoosiers! IU won their last championship the year I was born....coincidence???

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Can you get her to the United Center in Chicago from the 14th-17th?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Irish YJ said:

great win! only our second Q2 W of the season IIRC.

now just beat Rutgers. 

looking more like we'll be 9 playing 8 (OSU) in the BTT. Then playing 1 (PU/MSU/UM).

i'd love to get a crack at PU again.

Purdue can’t be #1 seed

17 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Remember back in the early Crean years when Illinois fans were geeking out because they tied us in the all-time series? We're six games up now. 93-87.

The clapsters greatest gift.  Except that one inbound play ...