Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Indiana @ Illinois Game Thread- 3/7 - 8:00pm - FS1

Great first half, but feels like we should be up much more. Aaron Jordan decided to be Steph Curry and the whistle was non-existent on our end. Just keep this up and we have it

If not for a foul on 50% of their possessions were dominating this game. Instead, we’re only up 10. I’ll take it but not happy with discrepancy in fouls. It’d be nice if we had freedom of movement, like we’re supposed to have, on offense.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

This is amazing, gotta be the best offensive half of the season right?

But gave UP 42, , Illny shooting 54%, not the best defensive half.  Needed that offense.  Take a 10 point halftime lead on the road anytime.  

Man, it sure is fun when they play like that. Rob out there controlling the game. Just getting great looks with a combo of good offense and bad Illinois defense. You're not losing shooting 58% from the field

Indiana scored 1.58 points per possession in that half. Season high for a game is 1.29 vs Chicago State.

Need to put them down right away. Make them quit. I’m telling you, Illinois will start chucking if you come out strong. No way they keep up that pace from deep. They have absolutely nothing for JUMO and DD. I suggest breaking them there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners