Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mamasa

WBB vs Purdue 3/3 @ noon

28 minutes ago, bugeaters1 said:

Thanks, having nothing else to do on a snowy colld day in Nebraska. Is SV under pressure at Purdue? when the Huskers played Purdue at Purdue she got T'd up twice. 

She's kind of in Tom Crean territory. Doesn't win enough to satisfy the fans who remember the days when they regularly went deep in the tournament, but wins enough to not get fired.

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

She's kind of in Tom Crean territory. Doesn't win enough to satisfy the fans who remember the days when they regularly went deep in the tournament, but wins enough to not get fired.

thanks for the reply.

5 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

Ok coach, it might be time to get the bench some run.

i'm torn. Normally, I would agree and say that is time to see the bench get some PT. But it's Purdue -- and I want to absolutely bury them!

37 minutes ago, bugeaters1 said:

Thanks, having nothing else to do on a snowy colld day in Nebraska. Is SV under pressure at Purdue? when the Huskers played Purdue at Purdue she got T'd up twice. 

IU fans can't stand Versyp. ... When we hired her and rescued her from the netherlands (Maine), she was sooo happy to be back in her home state and sooo thrilled to be at IU and was gonna work sooo hard to make us an elite program. Then she bailed after one year ... Yes, she is a PU alum, but I still though it was a pretty detestable thing to do. 

16 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

thanks for the reply.

It was nice sitting in on your guys game thread. You guys can come over to the Huskers site @ https://huskerhoopscentral.com/
And visit anytime. we have a core of about 8 to 10 people. always welcome to other veiws. Good luck in the B1G tourney.

Always love to chat w other fans! At the Purdue game today, I very much enjoyed watching their students having fun and cheering (granted, it’s a lot more fun when IU is winning lol).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app