Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, hoosierdogg said:

Ha ha...been watching IU basketball for over 40 years.  My wife does not like basketball.  But the only thing she can remember me yelling during basketball game games over the years while she sat in the other room is "C'mon Hornsby"!   BTW, I liked Kyle Hornsby.      

Very interesting news about RMK if true.  

It was on the front page of the Herald Times when I walked into Lucky’s Market this morning. I was shocked that was front page news lol. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

So I saw somebody on a another board say they had written coach knight a letter since we have his address. Think I am going to do that as well. 

I think it would be better to respect his privacy tbh, but at the same time he moved back to Bloomington, objectively the place where he would ever have the least amount of that. 

Just now, Capt. Crimson said:

I think it would be better to respect his privacy tbh, but at the same time he moved back to Bloomington, objectively the place where he would ever have the least amount of that. 

Knight has people. I’m sure if he doesn’t want fan mail they’ve will just trash it 

I would recommend listening to the latest Hoosier Hysterics podcast with Steve Downing. Some good info in there about Knight including him thinking Knight will return to an IU b-ball game this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You have a link. Looked and did not see anything recent

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You have a link. Looked and did not see anything recent

http:// https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Hoosier-Hysterics-Podcast-Steve-Downing-136682158/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I would recommend listening to the latest Hoosier Hysterics podcast with Steve Downing. Some good info in there about Knight including him thinking Knight will return to an IU b-ball game this year.

That is who I wanted as Athletic Director when we hired Glass. The guy just has won at everything he has done in life and I am beyond thankful for him being a Hoosier. Great listen!

5 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

You don't have any idea about the time Downing mentions Knight might go to an IU game this year, do you? ... I would love to give this a listen, but unfortunately, I just don't have nearly two hours to devote to it anytime soon. 

You don't have any idea about the time Downing mentions Knight might go to an IU game this year, do you? ... I would love to give this a listen, but unfortunately, I just don't have nearly two hours to devote to it anytime soon. 

Start listening at the 93 minute mark