Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

Hope he goes to every home game we have next season.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Even just one AH appearance would be incredible.

I agree with old fart. It would be incredible. However, while I can forgive I’m not sure I will entirely forget. I’d still rather see Neil Reid make one more appearance at assembly hall than Bob Knight, but that won’t be possible. 

Oh I can just hear Dicky V now.....! Lol. Regardless, it’s great to see him back on campus even though it was for baseball. If we could just get him inside the Hall and to a game, talk about an entire crowd going deaf for how loud it would be!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree with old fart. It would be incredible. However, while I can forgive I’m not sure I will entirely forget. I’d still rather see Neil Reid make one more appearance at assembly hall than Bob Knight, but that won’t be possible. 

Reid was a Pusey !

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app