Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

Looks like I'll be recording another game. I'll be busy judging the semi finals of the American Legion State Oratorical Semi finals. I'll have to warn my boys(Spartan fans) not to text or call me until after I watch it( or anyone else).
GO HOOSIERS!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Just saw a tweet that McQuaid sprained his right ankle. Izzo is “hopefull” he can play tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow..could be three starters out for Michigan State. If healthy they are a final four team. Losing Langford and Ward hurt them. 

Wow..could be three starters out for Michigan State. If healthy they are a final four team. Losing Langford and Ward hurt them. 

The way Ward was playing before he injured his hand I think they’re playing better within it him. Hopefully, we don’t have anymore players getting sick right before tip off. We’ll definitely need to make this a grinder if we want to win.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Just saw a tweet that McQuaid sprained his right ankle. Izzo is “hopefull” he can play tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh, lovely...another excuse in Izzo's bag if they are beaten.  Just like in East Lansing, it was because his team was riddled with injuries (a single injury) never mind Indiana had no Morgan for most the game, an injured Durham briefly, no Race, no McRoberts, and no Hunter.  I used to naively have respect for coach Izzo, but I've become much more aware since.

Hope to bring energy at the tip and get Romeo and JMO involved early on offense. I would script the first 5 plays both in set and secondary breaks. The roles are better defined and if we can hit some outside shots; I like our chances. Hall of calls would be nice if it could live up to Dakich name and maybe just a twinkle from Bobby Knight also. 

16 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Really wish thiswas a night game.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Same here. Daytime drinking throws everything off for me. I just hope the REAL Indiana shows up and not the imposters we've seen for much of January and February. A good, hard played game makes the results much easier to accept.