Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

love the effort we've been seeing lately, even in the losses. 

a little too late but very happy the team didn't just quit on CAM

aside from shiteing the bed @MN, every game has been competitive since the 1st MSU win

two more reg season games and we're 17-14.

right now the road in the BTT looks like NW-Iowa-scUM-PU/MSU. We could definitely win two. any more would put us back in the conversation.

2 hours ago, Alford Bailey said:

Sooo.... we DIDNT shoot 25% from three,(37.5% today) gave pretty good effort (outrebounded MSU) and two guys we needed to contribute this year (Green and Smith) did in a big way.  This season has never been about the coach!

So true

“After explaining Michigan State’s loss and putting it into perspective, Tom Izzo summed it all up with one ever-so appropriate F-bomb as he walked out of his press conference at Assembly Hall on Saturday.”
Too bad so sad.... Izzo in the Lansing Journal....LOFn’L!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Let them chant it cause we did suck but hopefully archie gets us rolling and it will be comical at that point. Purdue and class is a joke. They were cheering Kirk Heston? I believe when he got injured. Screw Purdue. I did hate the harms chants and thought it was very purdue like

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

It was Sean Kline that blew out his knee, but I get where you are coming from!  I was at that game, and won't ever go back.  I don't care if the tickets are free, and 1st row, mid court!

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Let them chant it cause we did suck but hopefully archie gets us rolling and it will be comical at that point. Purdue and class is a joke. They were cheering Kirk Heston? I believe when he got injured. Screw Purdue. I did hate the harms chants and thought it was very purdue like

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

College kids are going to be College kids......who cares...........(fart noises) Purdue :92:

Edited by finky

3 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Listening to Izzo's post-game comments. 

Sheesh, what a crybaby. He's whining about injuries. 

"We just didn't have the bodies," he says.

Um, we pretty much played six guys. Devonte played 26 minutes off the bench, De'Ron played 8, Race played 1 (I don't remember seeing him out there, though) and McBob played 3. 

After what we've been through this season, don't freakin' cry to me about injuries. DON'T DO IT!!! 

Archie never cried

He's a step down from Mitchell according to rankings. Go fix me another drink Usps for my fights. :farting_smiley:

From what I could get he is going to play with Mokan Elite(Juwans old AAU) this summer and some of Juwans mokan coaches was with him at the game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app