Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They’re playing good ball right now but they were gifted a few wins and they have an easier confer nice schedule. They’ll crap the bed in the big dance, again.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh they’ll get bounced early in the NCAA tournament. B1G championships do go in the record books though. I hate to see Purdue have anything more than IU

Anyone pissing and moaning about them storming the court needs to get a grip. The IU you reminisce about hasn't existed in 20+ years. Doesn't mean it can't come back, but it's like you don't want theses students to have a moment, because it somehow tarnishes your Grey Poupon image of IU.

I have no problems with students rushing the court. IU hasn’t been past the sweet sixteen in many years and often miss the NCAA tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Also, does anyone think Justin’s play today had anything to do with how many minutes Race got over him the past 2 games? Maybe it finally got through.

I think your on to something! I hadn’t thought of that.

Free Jake!!

1 minute ago, 323SGrant said:

I have no problems with students rushing the court. IU hasn’t been past the sweet sixteen in many years and often miss the NCAA tournament.

From what I saw they didn’t go near the players, they went to center court. It’s a heck of a lot better than nobody caring at all.

This wasn’t a serious rebuild” after all. This team has so much potential. It’s a shame it went completely into the dumpster for two months.
No that was just fred trying to cover his butt.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Race's entry into the game was just before halftime.

What encourages me most is maybe -- and this is a big maybe -- the game finally slowed down today for Green. It's the end of his junior year, and it should have happened sooner. But if he's gotten over that hump which has had him playing helter-skelter more often than not, perhaps he won't be turnovers waiting to happen every other game.

That was an amazing game. Plenty of things we can point to that could have been better, but this team has fought two games in a row now to beat ranked opponents, including the #6 team in the country. Unreal. What a comeback for Archie and the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Listening to Izzo's post-game comments. 

Sheesh, what a crybaby. He's whining about injuries. 

"We just didn't have the bodies," he says.

Um, we pretty much played six guys. Devonte played 26 minutes off the bench, De'Ron played 8, Race played 1 (I don't remember seeing him out there, though) and McBob played 3. 

After what we've been through this season, don't freakin' cry to me about injuries. DON'T DO IT!!! 

Um, we pretty much played six guys. Devonte played 26 minutes off the bench, De'Ron played 8, Race played 1 (I don't remember seeing him out there, though) and McBob played 3. 
After what we've been through this season, don't freakin' cry to me about injuries. DON'T DO IT!!! 

[/url]  

He had those complaints after we beat them up in Lansing too. He had just lost Langford I think then but we had been hit worse at that same point.

[/url]  

Such a sore loser!
How many opposing teams beat us with crazy shots from 3 point land or a guy that never plays lights it up back there. Never see our coach cry like that. We have had more injuries than them. Suck it!

Free Jake!!