Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Let them have fun man. Fun atmosphere for recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Especially with the crappy season we've had. Finally something worth celebrating, I see nothing wrong with it. 

7 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

Rob. That foul on Winston with 8 to go was the smartest basketball play I’ve seen from this team in 4 years. The defense you played on him after? Well brother, that brought a tear to my eye. Amazing team effort today fellas. WHOLE team! Juwan, your work on the glass in the last two games has been master class my friend. You are my favorite player to ever put on that jersey. Justin Smith, I’ve been hard on you son. I did it because I believed so much in your ability. I knew there was a whole other level that you just couldn’t get to. Welcome to the show kid. Great game guys. No matter what happens the rest of the way, I loved the way you guys came together in these last couple weeks.

Absolutely. Cassius had the baseline. He had done that all game. Great foul by Rob. Really impressed with him today. Made it as tough as possible on Cassius

4 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

This wasn’t a serious rebuild” after all. This team has so much potential. It’s a shame it went completely into the dumpster for two months.

Of course it wasn’t a rebuild. This team should be contending for a B1G championship

Great team win. They didn’t play well at all but they grinned out a W. If they can keep getting wins they can keep playing... hello Justin Smith, hopefully there is more of this going forward.

Must win at Ill, they’ll play hard the entire game. Will we?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I still love Archie, but was (fairly, I think) critical of the coaching staff when this team had no energy for so many games in a row. Give credit where it’s due...the season was all but lost and they have pulled the strings to make this group totally different the past 3-4 games.

1 minute ago, DLG3 said:

I still love Archie, but was (fairly, I think) critical of the coaching staff when this team had no energy for so many games in a row. Give credit where it’s due...the season was all but lost and they have pulled the strings to make this group totally different the past 3-4 games.

Same. Just because we love a coach doesn’t mean we can’t criticize him. Archie deserved criticism for not having the team ready to play certain games. He’s the guy. Nothing will change my mind on that

17 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

What’s funny is that this win gives Purdue the inside track to win the B1G outright. Oh well. Win some, lose some

Won't matter when they inevitably poop their collective pants in the tournament (ncaa, not the meaningless b10 one).

If Archie can figure Smith out, I say he should stay. Key being his confidence and a team first attitude. As far as Green goes I’m not sure it’s posdible for him to get there with him. If he can and they believe in the team and Archie, with the additions next year, the possibilities for this team are definitely promising.If this team learned from the “Skid” and it builds character both individually and collectively i’m excited for next year already.