Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Michigan State at Indiana Game Thread - FOX - 12 Noon

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

Lol, can't wait for the debby downers to **** all over this win

With the students going to the court, Purdoyle will have a 6 part series on how court rushing is wrong and how IU has ugh...sullied the sport of basketball again.

3 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

And the student section follows up a big win by looking stupid...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m an old dude that says let them have fun.  Hell, they aren’t even used to going to the tourney. This is a big win.  Now if they rush the floor after beating Rutgers..........

And the student section follows up a big win by looking stupid...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From the general public, yes. However, barstool sports is doing a promotional thing called Storm Chasers that encourages whatever venue they’re at to rush the court at the end of each game. I think it’s fine

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, cchuntsman said:

In fairness to the students that rushed the court, what has IU done in their lifetime?   It’s not a statement on them, but how our program has been over the last 20 years.  

The earshot when they were 11. And the NC game when they were in diapers. Touché I see your point