Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Can the Hoosiers go dancing?

Espn showed us moved up to first/second team out. OSU in last four in group. If we win and they lose tomorrow, let’s hope we swap. (I know Lundardi doesn’t have the best record/bracketologist, just sharing)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Hey @insidethehall today was fine for IU. A lot of Hoosier fans worrying. Three teams lost to bring their total to 14 or worse that were in most fields. Compare IU to all and they are better than 2 and maybe the 3rd. Yes Belmont will be hot topic but resume is weak.

Only Creighton, Clemson, TCU have 0 quad 3/4 losses like IU in 14 teams considered for 10 spots. Some like Arizona State have quad 4 losses. IU has more quad 1 wins than 12 teams in that range.
Delphi brackets

The only two ugly marks that IU has is Q2 overall record (but especially Q2 Home record lol), and non-conference SoS (which is somewhat voided by our overall SoS).

I think with two more wins, we're probably in. I just don't like the thought of being on the second team ever to make the field with 15 losses (I think that's correct).

The only two ugly marks that IU has is Q2 overall record (but especially Q2 Home record lol), and non-conference SoS (which is somewhat voided by our overall SoS).
I think with two more wins, we're probably in. I just don't like the thought of being on the second team ever to make the field with 15 losses (I think that's correct).

3rd (Vandy, Bama)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

21 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

No prob. Usually I would feel the same but with 0 bad losses and the quality of the Quad 1 games IU has won if they go 19-15 they will be in comfortably. 18-15 and they will be sweating

yup, and it's gonna be fun (unless we **** the bed tomorrow lol). 

i did not think we'd be in this position a few weeks ago, that's for sure.

I think IU could beat Michigan State a third time. I do want to beat Michigan though. I don’t root for Michigan State. That university is scum

I really really wanted PeeYew but then they had to go and lose that game at Minny so that f’d that all up

18 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

HELP! Did I read the Warren Nolan/NCAA.com sites correctly that Marquette is STILL a quad 1 win for us, sitting at 29?!

I’m seeing the same thing