Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Can the Hoosiers go dancing?

27 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Lunardi’s now us as 1st four out so yeah, 18 wins will likely get us in.

Absolutely insane. All IU has to do is beat Illinois, Rutgers and most likely Northwestern, Minnesota or Ohio State. Very attainable

If we do in fact win out, win a game or two in the BTT, and sneak in to the tournament, I can’t imagine a 6 seed out there would be too thrilled with the matchup they’re getting. Gotta win out but here’s to hoping these Hoosiers can make a run!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

24 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Vandy in 2017 and Bama last year. Georgia got in one year with a 16-14 record. 1 SOS with most games played against top 75 teams

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Georgia won the SEC tournament the year they were 16-14

Probably helps if minnessota and ohio state lose. Both big ten bubble teams with less impressive wins. Minnesota beat washington and iowa but thats about it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

i believe O$U will be without K. Wesson for their next two games after getting destroyed by purdoodoo today. They have @ NW and then Wiscy at home. They’re sitting at 8 conference wins.

Minny sits on 8 conference wins with games against purdoodoo at home then @Maryland.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Bobman1 said:

If we do in fact win out, win a game or two in the BTT, and sneak in to the tournament, I can’t imagine a 6 seed out there would be too thrilled with the matchup they’re getting. Gotta win out but here’s to hoping these Hoosiers can make a run!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IMO it would take more than 2 BTT wins. Right now NW would be our 1st round, Iowa 2nd round. Then you're looking at scUM likely, and then either MSU or PU. 3 wins starts the conversation. 

4 minutes ago, Irish YJ said:

IMO it would take more than 2 BTT wins. Right now NW would be our 1st round, Iowa 2nd round. Then you're looking at scUM likely, and then either MSU or PU. 3 wins starts the conversation. 

You don’t need 20 wins to be considered 19-15 will get us in. Our resume is too good. We have to win the next 4 straight still though