Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Wisconsin at Indiana Game Thread - ESPN - 9:00pm

2 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

We’ve heard multiple times from Archie about lineup changes. We’ll see if that happens

We’ve seen Davis start for Smith the last 2/3 games but it was even more telling that Smith did not play the second half.  Davis will continue to get some of his time and so will Race. Be interesting to see Greens minutes tonight.

Very excited for the game, but Wisconsin is one team I dread facing even though I want to beat them so badly each time. I can’t stand Wisconsin, so freaking annoying, and even though they aren’t a rival I hate losing to them more than anyone other than Purdue.

Hope we can get to the rim for good shots via Romeo, Morgan, Rob, Al, and DeRon. Need to attack and not settle for forced unless at the end of the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So, my wife put the kybosh on selling the ticket because she can’t get the hotel deposit back. So here I am at Nicks, pre-gaming hard as always. I’m really glad I didn’t sell them. Consensus here is that it will be another close one. I don’t care. You win this f’n game man. Do it for me. I sacked up, I paid for the trip. Now just win it. I don’t care if it’s ugly or what. Just win man. Give me that effort. Give me that will. Go Hoosiers. Side note, why’s Nicks always where the opposition seems to show up? I mean really?

Keep drinking my friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So, my wife put the kybosh on selling the ticket because she can’t get the hotel deposit back. So here I am at Nicks, pre-gaming hard as always. I’m really glad I didn’t sell them. Consensus here is that it will be another close one. I don’t care. You win this f’n game man. Do it for me. I sacked up, I paid for the trip. Now just win it. I don’t care if it’s ugly or what. Just win man. Give me that effort. Give me that will. Go Hoosiers. Side note, why’s Nicks always where the opposition seems to show up? I mean really?

When has a Wiscy game ever been anything other than pretty? I believe it’s been featured on campus eats and is known around the Big Ten as a must visit place in Btown.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app